Find a Lower Price? We'll Beat It by 10%. Learn More.
 
 
MARCO Promotional Products Since 1964. Promote More. Spend Less. Guaranteed!®
100% U.S.-Based Promotional Products Company
1.877.545.9322
Monday - Friday, 8 am - 7 pm EST
U.S. Flag
Chat with us
Chat with Us Online
 
 

You'll Love Our Free Promotional Product Samples

We make your buying decision-making so much easier!

Thousands of items are available to you as FREE Samples to help you make the right decision.
From drinkware to bags and totes, pens and meeting essentials, ordering samples is easy.

  • Thousands of customizable promo items are available to 'Try Before You Buy'... and 98% are free!*
  • Sampling products first means there are no surprises
  • Eliminates any concerns about quality, color or size

You'll look like a Marketing Genius when your shipment arrives and it's exactly what you ordered!

*About 98% of the items on MarcoPromos.com are available to ship to you without charge to locations within the Continental United States. The other 2% are products that, quite frankly, are too expensive for us to give away for free; but, you can examine these items before you buy. If you provide us with a credit card we will ship the samples(s) to you immediately and charge your card. Your card will be credited the amount of your sample(s) if you place an order or return the items within 30 days.


Our Customers Say it Best...


The people at MARCO made my decision to purchase their product a "no brainer". My rep. made the entire process effortless. I received the sample quickly and knew immediately that the product was a good value for a new business watching the bottom line. I will definitely >store them in my favorites list and search for future advertising items here. I have no need to search anywhere else on the net. That saves me valuable time. An added bonus is being able to get samples so you know the exact quality of the product before you commit to spending the money. My logo was complex and it came out clean and beautiful on the imprint area of the pen. Thanks MARCO for being a quality company.
-      Dr. Denise



Being able to order samples makes things a lot easier when placing your order. You know exactly what you're getting when the shipment arrives.
-      V. Owens


Promotional Product Sample Guidelines

Our sample policy means you can "try it before you buy it." By sampling our products, such as promotional pens, advertising gifts and convention bags, you eliminate any concerns about quality, color and size.

As a business to business company, we provide complimentary samples to our clients and prospective customers to assist them with evaluating the quality of custom printed promotional products. We are happy to work with our international friends. If you are requesting a sample for shipment outside the United States, please provide us with your UPS or FedEx international shipping account number to ensure that all applicable duties and freight are paid. A $10 foreign document charge may also apply. Due to the cost of doing business and our desire to keep prices low for our customers, we reserve the right to decline questionable/non-business free sample requests and to limit the number of items sent to 5.

Request Your FREE Samples Today!

 
MARCO's Got You Covered with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Learn How!
Recently Viewed Items
Recently Viewed Products
no matching results
Need Your Order Fast? Over 750 Promotional Items Printed and Shipped in 5 Working Days or Less. Click here for more details.
Save up to 63% on Sale & Closeout Promotional Products. Click here to start saving now.
Get A FREE Promotional Products Catalog from MARCO. Click here now.
Top-Notch
Promotional Products
& Fantastic Service

"Quick ordering from the web site, great immediate feedback, and the promotional product is perfect! Love it! Will order branding items from MARCO again and again. Thank you for your wonderful service & your great imprinted products"

- S. deRosier
Chatsworth, CA

100% Guaranteed Secure Shopping Shopping Cart Checkout View Cart Print Cart Save Cart Log In to Your Account
powered by Essent® • SiteBuilder Pro